House Signs and Numbers, Custom Design and Gallery
We can make fully customised house signs to your specification.
Please, see examples of previous signs we made for our customers in photo gallery. There are a few examples of sketches to illustrate how the design process happens.
We have prepared a questionnaire to help trigger ideas and start the design process.
Click HERE to preview the questions. You will need to input order number when submitting the survey so please, follow the steps below:
How to order:
- from drop down window above, select your required size and shape
- add to basket and complete transaction (you'll need your order number in the next step)
- go to house sigh questionnaire page HERE and complete survey that will help us design a sign for you.
- once we've received your order and survey has been completed, we'll follow up with 3 sketches to illustrate suggested layouts. Please, allow us up to 1 week to prepare sketches and email them to you. If you approve on one of the layouts, we can start work on your piece. If you want us to introduce changes to the design, we will refine the drawings and start work only when you're happy with the layout etc.
- we will notify you once the order is complete and ready for collection or shipped and on the way to you.
Design process and timeline:
Our Ceramic House Plaques are made to order and are ready to ship or collect within 4 -6 weeks from when the design has been finalised and agreed on. Please, allow us up to 1 week to prepare sketches and email them to you for approval .
Our plaques are weather proof, don't fade in the sunshine and are suitable for outdoor use; they are made from very strong stoneware clay.
Signs have to be glued to the wall with suitable tile glue or good quality, outdoor silicone glue. We make the back of the tiles textured for better grip and put small, temporary hooks that hold the plaque in place while the glue is setting.
If you want to screw your sign onto the wall, leave us a message and we'll make openings for screws. Please, note the screw heads will be visible on the outside oh the sign.
Choosing the right size:
It is quite difficult to image the sign size that fits your home best; the easiest way to choose the best fit is to make a paper cut-out of a 20 and 15 cm circle, go outside and fit the template on the wall; step away and look at it from the street to determine which size will be easily readable from the distance.
Please, also see our standard 'clouds' sign design HERE ,
whimsical fox house sign HERE.
For non standard sizes or shapes , please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide costing and timeline.